March 29, 2012

Le Vent - ballet in super slow motion


Have you seen this? 
Marina Kanno and Giacomo Bevilaqua from Staatsballett Berlin perform several jumps captured in slow motion at 1000 frames per second.

I am simply blown away by the beauty. Just stunning.


{ seen via acupofjo}

This looks so easy and feather-weight, but believe me, this is illusion at its most. The strength and skill to make it APPEAR like this takes hours of daily practice and years to achieve. I want to go back to the studio right now. (but considering it's 10:30 pm, I'll have to settle for my home barre...)

Thoughts? Videos I should watch? I'm all ears ( and eyes)...

PS: as i was checking through my stats and things at the end of the day, this keyword search caught my attention "is olya living notes from nyc mormon" ? the answer is "no". you can find it here and a couple more answers too :). please, never hesitate to ask! i love answering your questions! ( really do).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover