July 09, 2013

NEW MOM BEAUTY TRICKS IN LESS THEN 5 MINUTES

new mommy beauty helpers
 

If you are a new mom, have ever been yourself or around one, you know what “no time for myself” REALLY means. You had your baby shower where everyone gave you love, support and advice about the baby and a row of never ending ” oh, your life will change forever!”, but you don’t really get it until your baby arrives and you are standing in front of the mirror looking at the reflection of someone who is SURELY NOT you. I remember only too well staring at a not-so-hot of a mess in the mirror wondering WHAT has happened to my world that has gone crazy and how could that possibly be connected to that absolutely kissable and loveable bundle that melted my heart and had me wrapped around his finger within first 0.00001 of a second after the grand entrance into this world.
 
 The reality is that you are spending 90% of your time feeding ( and it really is not much different whether you bottle feed or breastfeed, babies need to eat, and they eat often), changing, rocking, TRYING to get a second of some rest for yourself ( because you are on 24 hour duty now). No matter how much help you get, there is no one that can substitute for “mommy” ( and your hormones will support my words) – you will still be putting in over-hours regularly. You world has definitely changed, but YOUR life hasn’t ended. It took me a little bit to figure out, but – just as many others – I found that it is very important for ME to feel my old, usual self. To still be a lover and a woman first, and have motherhood ADD more beauty to my life instead of taking away from it. 

I am sharing on Rockabye Mommy the tips and tricks I've discovered over the years through trial and error. If you haven't signed up for RM reports yet - do! So many amazing, successful and modern women sharing their knowledge and experience there! I look forward to my email report every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover