November 19, 2008

My first tag


Ok, Lori-ann tagged me :)
6 quirks of mine :

* I walk everywhere :
I mean EVERYWHERE. My car - is my stroller. Reasons? Many. One car for the family of 5 ( very, very soon ) is one of them. Ecology - another. HEALTH - the biggest. My kids are learning too. My almost 5 year old makes 10 miles a day - no sweat. He runs most of it.

* I eat living foods only :
Raw - is the translation, but I like the word "living" better. It is not just me - we all do. Why? It is natural, it makes us feel great , it has great health benefits and it tastes GREAT!

* I can't stand a day without dance, yet I am happy when we get a "cancelled" day. Isn't that weird? Dance is my stress relief. The harder I work, the better I feel - even the most stressful days transform.

* I don't feel normal if I don't feel sore. Even when pregnant. The hardest time I had was when I had to go on the bedrest for a little bit with this pregnancy. I just can't stand the "normal" feeling.

* I am a clean freak. I cannot stand messy house. Drives me CRAZY. Stresses me out. Everyone in the household is trained by now - want happy mommy/wife : CLEAN.

* I can't stand sitting in the house. I HAVE to get out, at least for 3-4 hours. I have to be on the run all the time to be happy. I love the "crash" days, but only if there are no more then 1 a month. We all get super-tired by the end of the week, but if we get more then 1 day of "non-craziness" we don't know what to do with it.

* An extra one : I can't stand being away from my kids. I feel that children-parent relationship is very important. I homeschool. I take them to work with me. I take them shopping. We clean together. We do everything together. I love having moment to myself, but just a moment. A day is way too long.

Whom am I tagging? Everyone who reads this!

7 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! And boy are you on the go! I love it - I aspire to be like that. Well, with my first little one on the way I'll have to be! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olya- sorry I've been MIA lately. Busy busy. How are you?? Are you due "any day" now? Did you switch doctors? I hope all is well and to chat with you soon!

    Take care ~ Bobbi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the kids shopping with me yesterday, and I was amazed at how little stamina they had. I thought they had led pretty active lives . . . but they couldn't do a few hours out at the stores. (Michael's, lunch & one grocery store.)

    I've got to get us out walking . . .

    And I'm dying to know: where do you work? I think it's wonderful that you are able to take your children with you. What a great solution for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think shopping is also a little different. The energy there is so totally different. I am sure , if you offer them to stop at the playground after shopping , there would be plenty of desire and stamina :):):)

    I dance. Professionally. My kids sit in the little resting room that connects to the studio I am in. They baby sit themselves now. I used to have sitters, but I only found that it is more damaging to them and to our wallets too. :) They love watching. And then recreating their versions. :) Not all days are always smooth : today was one of those days, some screaming , loud laughing , enough for me to make a few "trips" to the room. But 90% of the time they are quiet and respectful - just as I like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbi : I am due at the end of the month. But, I guess, theoretically, "any time" now. This is a 100% new ground for me - I never been this far into pregnancy, and it is definitely interesting - all the expectation. I was feeling great, and then had a little down day today : no appetite, just weepy, etc. At first I though- oh, getting sick, and then my husband said - hey, maybe the body is prepping?! Anyway, it is really cool. :) I love it.
    I did switch to a midwife, actually. And I cannot believe the difference. Totally makes me wonder now , WHY I didn't try a midwife before. I am really enjoying the difference. And my baby does too. It looks like the medical community looks at the pregnancy as illness and a way to have a paycheck. I do not feel like it with the midwife at all. And completely understand why all my friends that switched to midwifes , loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I love what you said about "loving being sore". I know it sounds so weird. I like how you worded it "I don't like to feel normal". I also love to feel sore. It tells me I got a good workout and did something! So anyway, love that you said that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing you had your baby because I havent heard from you in a while. :) I'm hoping, at least. Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover