April 28, 2010

Dear...



Dear Stranger,

I know it is not Christmas, but considering the fact that while in such a hurry to get to the upcoming train, you kicked my 4 year old off the stairs, where she counted the remainder of them all with her bum, pushed me to the side while I was STILL on the stairs WITH the stroller, and then even swore at me for being on YOUR way ( even though you were BEHIND me), I am completely happy with the grinch-rewarding smile from us and a few people around when you got pulled over by the security and we got YOUR sit on the train. I'm sure wherever you were running to became much less important. Too bad good realizations come a minute too late, don't you think?






2 comments:

  1. Yes! Vindication. I'm glad he got a talking to by the security guard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first not cool, second, lol to you. you are so funny.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover