August 10, 2012

Les Femme MODA: Friday Casual with GSTAR











It's Friday, and I feel like feminine casual is more then perfect attire.
Swap those oxfords ( that I LOVE) for a pair of heels or wedges and you're office ready.
Add a pair of sexy stilettos - and viola! - watch your hot date's jaw clunk loudly to the floor. 

I absolutely love my summer Gstars featured in this post. With Fall on the doorstep, I put together a few more choices for all - season denim, because every girl needs to have a pair of smoking red hot jeans. 

A few choices of a lacy top should cover all budget needs as well. 

WHAT IS YOUR FRIDAY CASUAL LIKE?
 

7 comments:

  1. I love everything, but my jaw dropped at your gorgeous wedding ring. Amazing! Justin did good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, that ring has a story . It's not the one he proposed with. I got it 3 years after we got married ( the first time lol) , and he had it carved from a piece of gold. Shani's husband, actually, was the one who worked on it! :) Together , both men designed it and THEN used the original diamond that I had from my engagement ring. By then, he knew me so well, he literally carved my inner self on that ring. So, it's very meaningful- old and new together. And the right hand ring is from our second wedding two years two days ago :)

      Delete
  2. You should do more outfit posts, you look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and you know - i think i will! i love fashion, might as well, right?

      Delete
  3. I love everything! These shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit! You look fantastic!!!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover