May 25, 2012

Fashion, style, trends: casual wear and weekend

With the weekend on the door step, why not to have fun with casual wear?






top: jcrew or similar. shorts: jcrew, or try gap sexy boyfriend( on sale this weekend!) bag: sam edelman via tjmaxx. similar. shoes: jcrew, or similar + budget similar. belt, jewelry: jcrew, but love, love, love these: similar+ similar+similar+similar+similar+similar . lips: nars + mac

I am loving the boyfriend trend, especially shorts - effortless chic and sexy. I know there are more/better ones out there, but between Gap ( who's boyfriend anything is awesome this season, and is on sale at 40% off this weekend), and Jcrew ( new fav, I'm sure you figured that out by now ) I feel I am completely set. 

 One tip of the day : just because it is hot outside , does not mean it's a "must" to live in a tank ( though i love those) or sandals. Try a linen or a silk top - you'd be surprised how cooling it is on a hot summer day, as well as canvas shoes - they add an unexpected touch and ... save your pedi for a day more :) 

Last, but not least : I partnered up with an amazing fashion group, so make sure you "stalk me" ( see the button on top right) for my latest fashion picks, all styles and budgets included! 

WISHING YOU A SUPER WEEKEND! 
ps: there will be another post. check in! 



4 comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover