May 18, 2012

Les Femme MODA: Flat story in neon.

I think that this week should be declared an official Les Femme MODA fashion week, don't you think? 
You'll be surprised. I've been wearing flats nearly every day this week and loving it,
because...


jeans : r13. silk tank: madewell ( on sale!) .  blazer: jcrew. bag: steve madden via tjmaxx, absolutely LOVE this style. shoes: ann taylor ( sold out online, similar here). bracelets: jcrew. necklace: jcrew+custom made rose ( get the style). 


 Ann Taylor found her way to this girl's heart:



jeans : r13. silk tank: madewell ( on sale!) .  blazer: jcrew. bag: steve madden via tjmaxx, absolutely LOVE this style. shoes: ann taylor ( sold out online, similar here). bracelets: jcrew. necklace: jcrew+custom made rose ( get the style). 

I am not very much of flat shoes person, but I absolutely fell in love with these Ann Taylor shoes, and even more so when I stumbled on them while having an additional 30% off sale! ( any more, and they'd be free. Literally. RUN before they sell out!) . So comfy, I've been literally wearing them nearly every day, and a perfect pop of neon is perfect: trendy, but not so obvious that you'd need to toss them next season. 

 DO YOU LOVE FLATS, HEELS, OR A HEALTHY MIX?
 {this flats with skinnies thing is growing on me. my high arches are killing me, though. tips?}
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love your blaser and absolutely love this shoes!!!And I love your spring smile))) Have a good weekend with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lenochka, spasibo! :) Pozdravlyayu tebya s budushim malishom ili malishkoj!

      Delete
  2. I love those shoes! Flats have gotten so much cuter these last few seasons, so I'm becoming more and more of a flats person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Me too! Do your arches ever hurt from wearing flats for a long time?

      Delete
  3. aaah, what programme do you use to edit your photos?! :D :D SO SO GORGE ♥ i love your whole blog look, too, by the way. i want your blazer (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I use the old school film cameras and develop film on art paper :) You can also project your digital photos on developing paper. And then you just frame it... :)

      Delete

 
Pin It button on image hover