May 31, 2012

Run-don't-walk!









Do you remember this post about trends the other day? Well, guess what?! Marc Jacobs is on SALE at gilt.com! It's by invitation only, so here is one for you ( you're welcome!). I ABSOLUTELY adore the seagull tee and this yellow/blue sweater ( and combo with blue shoes?! genius).

One thing about gilt that I wish I knew when I first was introduced to it, is simply this - if the item is sold out, you STILL can get it! MAKE SURE TO ADD the right size to the wait list and check in regularly on your account ( though you will get an email notification when the item comes in stock). I got 95% of what was sold out of the moment and what I really wanted. I only wish I knew about it much earlier. 

Well, enough talk. Run-don't-walk so you don't have to wait-list anything! XO 

Any sales I should know about? Please, share!


 

1 comment:

  1. О, мне очень нравятся штанишки на последней модели! Классные! И туфли-цвет просто великолепный!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover