January 11, 2012

A few of my favorite things at the moment...

Here are a few of my favorite things from recent  Anthropologie  collections . I love all the stripes, dots and colors! This spring is going to be fun!






Current/Elliot did the most creative take on jeans i've seen in a while! I love their take on denim : best of vintage styles and fabrics with best of the contemporary technologies and fashion. VERY flattering on, even the stripes! That is a double score in my book.




And the shoes, of course... Modcloth has done well! Those oxfords for a trendy french girl? Pumps with a dress OR skinnies for more feminine look? Green lace-ups( my fav! ) for a spash of color? And don't even get me started on those rainboots... Those cream ones are absolute best!











Do you have a favorite spring trend? Or , even better, a PERSONAL trend? I'm all ears!


1 comment:

  1. So many cute things going on! I love the polka dot trend. That and the blush trend I still can't get enough of.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover