May 03, 2013

LES FEMME MODA: Warm Weekend








jeans: paige denim. top: topshop ( old. similar or here, or budget here). bag : latico , similar. oxford shoes: j shoes, or similar, (also like these and these for summer) . personalized bracelet: c/o lmpd. lips: bobbi brown

We are up to our ears busy preparing for the Orthodox Easter ( Pascha ) that is coming up on Sunday for us. Among the services, cleanings and all other things - thought necessary and typically loved -  the stress of "musts" have caused a serious bout of my morning sickness, keeping me veeery low to the ground the last couple of weeks... Please, accept my apologies for the lack of posting lately. I am resurfacing again, and have lots to share that you will love. In all honesty, I miss you, my "blogging friends". Thank you for your support and readership.

I hope your weekend is filled with sunshine, happiness and adventures! 

To those, that are celebrating Easter this Sunday - Happy upcoming Pascha!


 PS: if you are not familiar with POSE , do check it out! It's a great place for style inspiration and keeping your styling profile together. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. have a wonderful weekend with your family. hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have a wonderful weekend too! :) Happy anniversary! it was 10 years for us this past year and I can't believe how fast the time has flown by! :)

      Delete
  2. That's such a lovely blouse! Hope you had a great Pascha :)

    xo,
    Henna
    http://hennablossom.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover