April 10, 2012

Les Femme Moda : Evening walk


Yesterday was such a nice day, we couldn't help, but run for an evening walk that we seriously missed SO MUCH! All the weather changes in the craziness of the season of our climate ( we love it, but truth is truth...) sort of prevented us from enjoying the nights.  We caught the light at its most beauty glowing through the tree blossoms - I think it's the most beautiful time of the season. 

And my mini-model made me nearly die laughing as I was posting today.


 




i'm wearing. tunic: jcrew. skinnies: gap ( absolutely LOVE! super comfy + uber flattering!). flats: miss albright( sold out), but love these for color pop! or similar here ( great price!).  jewelry: necklace: sold out, but i love this+ this, or budget version this + this. bracelet: sold out, similar . bag: rebecca minkoff via gilt. similar here
little me wearing. jeans : baby gap . blazer DVF for gap kids. tee - crew cuts (old). oxfords: gilt.


I hope this weather sticks! I am craving warm nights and smell of tree blossoms! And I seriously recommend getting out at the sunset - most beautiful time. 



Do you love evening walks?

3 comments:

  1. You two ladies look amazing, I love the blue combination and the flats are really cute :).

    P.S. Enter my awesome Easter Giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2012/04/easter-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I love that blue too :) I'm in a blue mood lately...

      Delete

 
Pin It button on image hover