April 26, 2012

Style: stripes, R13 and JCrew union

As I am running out for my very long ( and exciting!) day, a few snaps of today's style ( inspired by this one) .

Stripes, denim and a touch of mint :










jeans: r13 via gilt ( my newest favorite, come back tomorrow i'll tell you why). top: current affair drape back. jacket: jcrew ( free shipping!*), belt : jcrew ( flip to lighter side). necklace : jcrew (old) , but want this one. necklace: dogeared heart. bracelet: pandora c/o Jared. shoes: modcloth. nail polish : essie canyon coral. lips: mac shy girl



WHAT IS YOUR STYLE LIKE TODAY?

 

4 comments:

  1. Loving the stripes and blazer look. Can't wait to see tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love even more what's upcoming in the next week!

      Delete
  2. I need a jeans jacket like yours so bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get on it! Check back tomorrow!

      Delete

 
Pin It button on image hover