June 05, 2012

Anchors + neon






jeans: emersonmade( similar). anchor pop-over: jcrew ( on sale! ). neon top: free people. jacket : jcrew, old. really want their new one!. bag: c/o marc jacobs. shoes: jcrew. jewelry: c/o jared, jcrew, dog-eared+emersonmade( self-made. similar here). bracelets: jcrew, c/o pandora, gorjana anchor + wrap + golden wrap. i wish i had this one to go with the outfit! MK watch
lips - nars heatwave.

I am so very sorry for skipping a day yesterday! With Pentecost coming on Sunday and some other religious holidays crossing over, we had another morning service on Monday, which , in my mind, church service set me for Sunday, so I was living a day behind...
Anyway, I am back in touch with reality!

I've also partnered up with great company a couple of months ago, and over the last several weeks we've been putting every minute in a huge project that I am just itching to share with you! We are just about done, and I PROMISE you'll LOVE IT! 

On the style note, many of you emailed asking for suggestions of HOW TO WEAR NEON TREND this season. One suggestion is just above - mix it or layer with neutral, toned-down colors for a little "pop" without overabundance. And more to come tomorrow!

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND? ANYTHING NEW?

8 comments:

  1. There is something about that jcrew sweater that makes me want it! I like an outfit with elements of class, sport and trend. You did it very well.
    Looking forward to reading about your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I would wear this everyday! Love the printed to- a nice subtle touch of trend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That anchor top is on sale right now! JCrew does the waves of sale - when items go on sale and then come back to a regular price, but I think this one is "for real".

      Delete
  4. I like your outfit in harmony with your smile.))) You look amazing, happy and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your layering!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover