June 27, 2012

A sneak-peek!


AND ANOTHER ONE: 


I'm giving you a little peek into what's cooking on the online magazine site.
It will be ready for your eyes VERY soon, but not quite there YET, and I'd really rather have you get the whole experience, then piece-by-piece. After all , there is no second first impression, right?

Yesterday's event went GREAT with the exception of my black eye. Yep, you read it right. Running - as I mentioned  yesterday - like a crazy chicken translated literally into one: I ran into a fedex glass door, and now am sporting a nice black eye. So, here is one more item to cross off my "i wonder..." list {not that I actually WANTED to have one, just wondered...}

I'm glad I am make-up inclined , thanks to my dancing career.

ANY TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE IT GO AWAY FASTER?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover