June 15, 2012

Oui! Saturday


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /

Summer weather is definitely here, which means shorts and light/bright colors dominate the streets. Lately, I've been loving the simple clean pallet with the "pop" of accessories. 

On the note of accessories, have you heard of BAUBLE BAR?! I'm in LOVE with what they have to offer. Such diversity of styles, and very creative designs. You must check if out! I'm  anxiously waiting for my picks to come for Les Femme MODA feature. 

Any plans for a weekend? We are having some dear friends come visit, so I'm brainstorming all sorts of vegan-friendly yummy recipes to feed a group of 4 adults over the weekend. Something that normal people would love, one of whom is very pregnant.

 ANY IDEAS?! Should we do vegan BBQ? Soups? And what about deserts?! I'm ALL. EARS. 

WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING THIS WEEKEND? 

1 comment:

 
Pin It button on image hover