June 28, 2012

Do you know what you missed?







If you are local, and haven't come to the Mingle event... make sure you do next time! This is just a little teaser prior to tomorrows post ABOUT the event itself, but make sure to look closer at the pictures above... 

Like I said, you want to make sure to be here next time.

On the other note, I found out , I was not the only one with the "event related" injury - someone broke or dislocated a toe preparing for it. 

Anyone with remedies for a black eye? It's about 10 times worse today then yesterday's picture ( and THAT is trying to cover it up)  : 

It was all worth it though.
 Promise. 

Come tomorrow, I'll tell you ALL ABOUT IT. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh la la...What happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I walked into a glass door. The fashion magazine that is about to launch was one of the sponsors, but unfirtunatelly the print place made a mistake in the name. I was trying to hurry to get re-prints done and didn't see a wide open glass door. Lucky it's not my nose.

      Delete
  2. Oh girl, good to read that you are ok and you didn't cut yourself.
    Love that necklace.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover