June 07, 2012

Summer stripes



top: jcrew ( here, amazing for summer) . necklace, belt : jcrew.  jeans: emersonmade ( not available anymore, but these fit amazing too. so do these ones, and these are on my wishlist.) . bag, shoes - tory burch , can find also at nordys (on sale! and thanks so much!), sunnies : gap. lips: nars 'dragon girl'

Sun is shining , school was over for two weeks now, and it's been so nice to get out in nature more then usual during the week and just go play in parks, playgrounds, do science "research" and "discoveries" ( I had hard time not choking when trying to stifle a laugh when my 6 year old , when talking about making the world better place and NOT driving as much said : " Mommy! I came up with bestEST idea ever! Let's invent a HORSE!" She comes up with the bestEST stuff, that's for sure).

I am really, REALLY, REALLY loving this Madsen bike idea. I've been dreaming forever. And I will totally ride it in my 4 inch heels.
 One day... It will be MY car - it's just what I need the REAL long distance vehicle. ( something for over 12 miles or so. I do perfectly fine within 12 miles radius on my two feet and armed with this super stroller) . I decided that wishing is good - puts me in a happy mood instantly.

PS. Someone particular in this household is crawling like crazy. I love it. But it's bitter sweet. Pretty much after the first tooth pops, it's really a beeline to getting marries from there... You only get to have your baby until the first tooth, Mary Poppins was right after all ( not that anyone would doubt that. Have you read the book? You MUST if you haven't! SO much more rich then the movie. I recently ( once again) decided that having kids is the best thing ever - I am reliving my childhood EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. I love it.) 

HOW HAS YOU WEEK BEEN?
 PS: It's crazy for me to think that in US SUMMER does not start until the 21st (?) It always started on the first of June for me growing up. So , I'm 8 days into it already. 



6 comments:

  1. You always make me wish I could pull off skinny jeans. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally can! It's all about the cut, Tif! Not all skinnies are created equal at all... JBrands are the most deceiving ever. If you have a Nordstrom Rack or Feline's closet nearby, ( or TJ Maxx) look for citizens of humanity - they are well-cut. I'll do a post on skinnies again :)

      XO

      Delete
  2. Прочитала твое сообщение, только вчера дамала на эту же тему, глядя на своих детей. Абсолютно с тобой согласна:иметь детей - это самое лучшее, что может быть в моей жизни. С ними радуешься, с ними мечтаешь, растешь и меняешься.Это прекрасно.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, deti i sem'ya - eto samoe luchchee! Videla vashi foto sem'ej na facebook, stalo tak teplo vnutri! Molodec, Lenochka!

      Delete
  3. I an in love with you top, such an elegant look, like always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tereza! I love it too - it's perfection for summer too! Gauze- like fabric!

      Delete

 
Pin It button on image hover