June 08, 2012

Weekend Chic


 lacy green skirt .flowy neutral top. animal print shoes. perfect for a get-away bag. mixed bracelets one, two, three. statement earrings. fun necklaces: one. two. modern sunnies. gold belt.

I'm got a little share of sadness this morning...

 My son on accident threw away a bag with doll-house toys for my girls that we bought in NY. It's gone and gone - we had out garbage pick up yesterday, and nobody knew that he helpfully cleaned up without realizing WHAT was in that bag ( that looked like a garbage one). He was trying to be helpful and self-motivated, but I cried when he didn't see.  Apart from the fact that it is toys that my girls loved so much ( and now I need to go and buy all again, hopefully similar enough) , it was also one of the connections and marks of our life in NYC, a life-changing time, something that I never want to let go off or forget... Sad hat on me this morning.

SO, to cheer up, I decided to make up this WEEKEND CHIC outfit. I think it would be a perfect Saturday attire - whether the market, the beach, city or a picnic. 

THAT DO YOU THINK? 
PS : any plans this weekend? we've got about 1001 , as usual, but this time more domesticated. and sleeping/napping is one of them. first one on MY list.

 

2 comments:

  1. I want the skirt and the top, really chic selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, officially want all of these! oh so fabulous!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover