October 22, 2009

It's my time now


After a long time my book of life is open. My life ROCKS. It's fabulous. Happier then ever been. Living a dream. I am a performer. Born. Many generations' love for stage came through in success. Finally. Didn't come free. By far.

A pain of a loss is more then I thought it would be. A part that belonged to someone else somewhere else is with me and is empty at the same time. Sometimes it's more then I can handle. I know past is past. I want it to be gone. And it is. Time is the best doctor, I know that much too well. Yet... I just wish I had a magic wand to just make it happen. Now. Today. This minute. And then... I don't at the same time. The memory is precious. The time shared is a treasure. The pictures in my heart and mind are priceless. I would not be me without them. I would not be me without changes either.

I know that there will be many more moments when I'll just want to curl up and cry. And , yet, I am perfectly fine. And happy. Everything is just like it should be. Nobody will know. Opponents will never suspect. Make them happy? Never. I am here to be happy. And I am. Despite of everything.

I see my children pretending to be adults, and I want to shout : no! be kids! let me take care of you! solve your problems. And then I pause. Think. Marvel. Little beings know it all about how to be self. How to be responsible. How to live. I teach them nothing. I learn.

Letting go is hard. Growing up is hard. Living is hard. When you are an adult. And it is all fabulous. Every minute. When you are a child. That is what I am here to be. A child. Strange? Possible. Perfect? Absolutely. Just like everything else in life is. Mine included.



2 comments:

  1. Just curious: are you performing in something now then? Broadway? A ballet company? A studio? Teaching? What are ya up to in that loverly world we call the arts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwe poor little one :( Good for you for standing up for your children. People have no decency or courtesy today, and if you do see it, it is rare.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover