October 16, 2009

Need your help, comment please.

So, it was brought to my attention that nobody ( but I ) could leave a comment on this blog. Google explained that it is possible that some computer systems work different. I really need your help. Please, leave me a comment - something like "done', or whatever, after this post. If you cannot, please go HERE and let me know, so that I can fix this glitch.

The way I was able to check and leave comments : click on the comment icon, scroll below the post, there is a box there. Click to type, and then to post , select either an account ( google , or whatever you have, it gives you options) , or select "open ID" ( posts anonymously) . There is no word verification in this system, and the window does not pop-up like usual.

Really need your help. Please , comment.

1 comment:

 
Pin It button on image hover