October 16, 2009

Need your feedback

It was brought to my attention, that so far no readers of my Life&style blog can leave comments.
From my side, I can, but it is very possible that there is a glitch , and only I can access it.
Please, leave a comment - something like "done" or whatever - HERE, so that I know it is working. If you cannot, please , come back, and leave a comment letting me know, in this post.
I've contacted google, and their explanation is that it is possible some systems work differently from others. Really need your help.




3 comments:

  1. I've tried several times but it is still not working for me. :(

    Hope you get it fixed soon!

    So glad I can still send you comment love here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we've got it fixed. I hope.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover