To all my European readers - Happy March 8th!
March 8th - the international women's day , celebrated in European countries - is always filled with warm, sweet memories , as every morning my father would treat all the girls ( which basically means , all of us. There are no boys in our family!) with breakfast, flowers, presents, and a complete spoil-me day : whatever you want, whenever you want, etc. Believe it or not, but I loved this holiday better then birthday. Not only it is an official day off from school/work, but also... wherever you are, all women, no matter the age, were treated as someone special ALL.DAY. by ALL.MEN. That means a bouquet of flowers from random stranger, a chocolate from a neighbor boy, evening parties , put AND run by men, theater performances, and just simply giving up the seat in the subway... I LOVE March 8th. And even though I am not in the country this holiday is acknowledged or celebrated, I am doing my best to pass it on to my children , so that they can continue on with the tradition. And I my husband loves it too :)
What is your favorite Spring Trend?
- ► 2013 (100)
- Mini - to - mine . In style
- Le Vent - ballet in super slow motion
- Green smoothie? All the way!
- Les Femme Moda : JCrew
- Let's have a talk : body. image. health.
- Show & Tell in bits and pieces.
- Do you StyleMint?!
- My source of peace and happiness
- Today I am wishing and ...
- To do or not to do? Sex ed and what comes with it....
- Les Femme Moda plus behind the scenes
- Live your dream: Irina Dvorovenko
- Show & Tell : all things kid-friendly
- If you want that pot of gold...
- Stokke MyCarrier - best baby invention yet.
- Insta-life in pieces
- Live your dream: Anastasia Volochkova, the "fat" b...
- Some fun bits...
- Bring in the spring.
- Smart guide to stylish shopping
- Les Femme Moda petite
- And the winner is...
- Live your dream : ABT babies
- Show & Tell
- Guess what?!
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2009 (91)